Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

A new day

misty and mysterious, Columbia River Gorge
I feel like I've just finished a marathon, or at least I am on my final lap.  These past two weeks I have had endless amounts of writing to do -- for church, for class (one final credit on line) and for the approval/assignment process.  Every spare moment for the past two weeks has been spent at the computer just trying to get it all done.  And, as of 10:00am this morning, I believe the last form was submitted!  Of course, I still have to preach on Sunday and my class is not done, but those big, looming deadlines and word counts are behind me.

So, I look a day off.  I found a beautiful hike and spent my day doing nothing productive! After spending sometime in God's good creation I feel like a new person.  Its amazing how fresh air and new sites can make such a difference in my perspective.  We all need our world to be expanded...so, I share my view from this morning with you!


looking over into Lyle, Washington from Rowena, OR

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad to hear you're taking care of yourself. Love you!

    ReplyDelete